vendredi 2 novembre 2012

Manuscript Evidence for Superior New Testament Reliability


papyri
Since my exposure to historical Apologetic through the writing of Josh McDowell classic: "More than a Carpenter", i have shown great sympathy to the "evidentialist position" although i still believe that many things in my faith should be received by faith.



Two years ago, I had found a new apologeticwebsite and i kind of liked their approach on the manuscript of the New Testament. This paragraph below sums up the whole argument of the link below:
"If the critics of the Bible dismiss the New Testament as reliable information, then they must also dismiss the reliability of the writings of Plato, Aristotle, Caesar, Homer..."
Read more by clicking on this link:



P.S: Don't forget to check out my book - Help Me Understand Jesus. Check My Book by clicking here or more here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire